Brand New Discovery, Inc. offers wellness programs, coaching and training services, which enable professionals to confidently balance their work-life.
While an individual may be confident in their abilities to take on new tasks, they may feel that an independent trusted sounding board is necessary to lead them to achieve a new level of performance. Coaching is particularly effective in times of change for an executive, including promotions, stretch assignments, retirement or other new lifestyle transitions.
Brand New Discovery guides executives with highly personalized, one-on-one coaching, to develop new ways to attack old problems; as well as discover within themselves new ways to attack new problems–getting to the root cause to make a fundamental change.
Employee Well-Being Services
- Corporate Fitness Retreats
- Well-Being Presentations & Workshops
- Workplace Wellness Challenges
- Individual and Team Lifestyle Coaching
- On-Site Fitness Instruction
- Health Fairs & Screenings
- Fitness Facility Design & Management
Do you know what Wellness is?
As a pathway to optimal living, the National Wellness Institute devised three questions that can help persons and organizations assess the degree to which wellness is incorporated into a particular approach or program:
- Does this help people achieve their full potential?
- Does this recognize and address the whole person (multi-dimensional approach)?
- Does this affirm and mobilize peoples’ positive qualities and strengths?
Take a look at this Six Dimensions of Wellness Model , a person becomes aware of the interconnectedness of each dimension and how they contribute to healthy living.
As the holistic Six Dimensions of Wellness Model explains:
– How a person contributes to their environment and community, and how to build better living spaces and social networks.
– The enrichment of life through work, and its interconnectedness to living and playing.
– The development of belief systems, values, and creating a world-view.
– The benefits of regular physical activity, healthy eating habits, strength and vitality as well as personal responsibility, self-care and when to seek medical attention.
– Self-esteem, self-control, and determination as a sense of direction.
– Creative and stimulating mental activities, and sharing your gifts with others.
– Applying a wellness approach can be useful in nearly every human endeavor.
Occupational wellness follows these tenets:
- It is better to choose a career which is consistent with our personal values, interests, and beliefs than to select one that is unrewarding to us.
- It is better to develop functional, transferable skills through structured involvement opportunities than to remain inactive and uninvolved.
- Physical wellness follows these tenets:
- It is better to consume foods and beverages that enhance good health rather than those which impair it.
- It is better to be physically fit than out of shape.
Social wellness follows these tenets:
- It is better to contribute to the common welfare of our community than to think only of ourselves.
- It is better to live in harmony with others and our environment than to live in conflict with them.
- Intellectual wellness follows these tenets:
- It is better to stretch and challenge our minds with intellectual and creative pursuits than to become self- satisfied and unproductive.
- It is better to identify potential problems and choose appropriate courses of action based on available information than to wait, worry, and contend with major concerns later.
Spiritual wellness follows these tenets:
- It is better to ponder the meaning of life for ourselves and to be tolerant of the beliefs of others than to close our minds and become intolerant.
- It is better to live each day in a way that is consistent with our values and beliefs than to do otherwise and feel untrue to ourselves.
Emotional wellness follows these tenets:
- It is better to be aware of and accept our feelings than to deny them.
- It is better to be optimistic in our approach to life than pessimistic.
Brand New Discovery leads you to new ways of thinking and establishing a stronger workplace. Great ideas are the life-blood of any organization and fresh thinking generates energy, excitement and can transform people and organizations.
Brand New Discovery builds on the team’s past success and current strengths by enable them to identify tomorrow’s better idea, to never miss an opportunity, to cultivate greatness, and to ultimately discover their competitive edge.
Many professionals routinely use visualization techniques to create renewed mental awareness, a heightened sense of well-being and confidence. All of these factors have been shown to contribute to professional success.