While coaching a client, I was asked, “what do you know for sure?” A great question, and I have to admit, I couldn’t come up with an answer right in that moment. Like most people, there are times I believe I hardly know a thing. Then there are many times when what I know for sure is crystal clear.
Here are my top 12 ‘what I know for sure’:
- Anywhere the struggle is great, the level of creativity and innovation is high.
Have you found simple solutions from using both?
- I define my own life by writing my own story.
What new chapter and adventures are you welcoming?
- Transformation happens on the inside first.
How do you choose to react to the changes?
- Sometimes I need to glance back to move forward.
Do you spend too much time looking in the rear view mirror?
- Whatever someone did to me in the past has no power over the present.
Are you choosing to give someone power?
- We each get one life and one body. That’s all we get.
Can you balance your mental, emotional, spiritual and physical capacity?
- Worrying is wasted time and energy.
How can you use the time and energy to do something about whatever worries you?
- Believe. Dreams express what my soul is telling me.
Do you believe anything is possible?
- Prayers work. If the only prayer I ever say is Thank You, that will be enough.
Are you connecting to a higher power?
- The best leaders demonstrate stability, trustworthy, compassionate and provide hope to be our best.
Can you practice courage?
- Every day brings a chance to start over and begin again.
Are you open to the new day?
- Three phrases work most often, “I’m sorry. I love you. Thank you.”
What phrases are you using?